9/3/11 - Working on this page now, since returning to CC bridge
but having problems with feed
Current Cost Meter Data - Monitoring 3 phase supplyNote:- Back to using bridge, despite adding all 3 phases together, because app not reliable, data now 24/7,
current cost are hopefully working on a bridge update
|Total 3 Phase Supply|
Current National Grid Demand
|National Grid Demand Graphs|
|National Grid Real Time Demand|
Carbon Foot PrintGraphs temporary removed
- Operational since 15th Jan 2011, so will take a while for all graphs to be fully populated.
- Building monitored is a block of 5 flats, supplied via 3 phase.
- More information can be found out about the Current Cost Meter on their website, got mine from ebay
- The graphing is done by Pachube using free application that publishes your meter readings to the web Download
- To do
- Aim to do all the graphing etc in house, looking for an app to read data and upload to server
Updated 9th March 2011